The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA) hosts its Annual Meeting in March of each year. In 2019, three volunteer Board Director positions will be open for election. This means we need qualified candidates to run! Please read the eligibility requirements listed in the candidate questionnaire linked below.
Board Director candidates must submit the candidate questionnaire by Friday, Jan. 18, 2019.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD…
- Consider the time requirements of the position. This includes attending more than one meeting each month and the time spent in preparing for meetings.
- Be prepared to work with other volunteers. Each Board Director serves as a liaison to one of our volunteer committees.
- Have a strong business background, a working computer, and internet access.
- Read the association Governing Documents (including the Bylaws and Covenants,Conditions & Restrictions) to familiarize themselves with Board Director responsibilities.
- Be in good standing with the association (i.e. have no fines, open violations, or balances on your account).
- Be prepared to make decisions for the good of the community as a whole, not for a specific neighborhood, sub-association, or personal gain.
- And more…
If you have any questions about running for the Board, please call the association office at 214.733.5800. For more information on Board duties and objectives, visit this website’s Board of Directors page.