We will host the 2021 SRCA Annual Meeting on Thursday, March 4 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Note:
- This year, members of our association will vote to appoint two volunteer homeowners to our Board of Directors.
- To convene the meeting, a quorum of 10% of our membership must participate. We sincerely thank everyone who has already voted. We have officially reached our quorum and may proceed with the meeting as planned.
- Each residential property in Stonebridge Ranch is permitted one vote in the election.
- Two lucky households will be chosen by random drawing from the participants to win a coveted prize: the 2022 annual assessment fee!*
Due to Covid-19, we highly encourage all residents to observe the meeting from the comfort of your own homes. You can do so via our first-ever Annual Meeting livestream by clicking this URL when the meeting begins at 6:30 PM:
The meeting is expected to end by 8:30 PM. It will include the collection of in-person votes for two Board Directors, an overview of SRCA accomplishments and strategic goals, and a brief presentation by McKinney Mayor, George Fuller.
If you wish to attend in person, registration begins at Crosspoint Church at 6 PM. To enter, you’ll need a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID.
Now… please bear with us and read the instructions and other details listed below. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to learn about the candidates and vote in this year’s election.
REASONS TO VOTE EARLY
Due to the global pandemic, we highly encourage all residents to vote before the meeting and livestream the event (on Thursday, March 4). Note:
- The livestream of the meeting does not provide two-way communication, nor can we verify your identities via the livestream. Thus, the online viewers of the meeting cannot be counted toward the meeting quorum or vote in the election unless they vote early.
- The in-person meeting will have a headcount capacity due to COVID-19. Early voting ensures your participation in the meeting quorum whether or not we reach room capacity.
- For your safety and that of our Board members and staff, we want the entrance lines to move quickly and efficiently, with as little contact as possible between people. If you vote early and attend in person, you’ll help reduce the wait time and contact points required for you to sign in.
Six Stonebridge Ranch homeowners have submitted their candidacy in the election. They are: Jon Dell’Antonia, Scott Gunderson, Alex McGuinness, Jim Norton, Susan Ross, and Michael Warner.
You can hear from each candidate directly in their own words via this webpage, where we have posted a video for each person. Please scroll to the bottom of the webpage to view all six videos. Each is less than three minutes long.
You may also read a Candidate Questionnaire for each volunteer via this 2021 Voter’s Guide Pamphlet.
CHOOSE FROM THREE VOTING OPTIONS….
The ballot is available here for download, or you can pick up a copy at the SRCA office (6201 Virginia Pkwy, M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM).
- If you fill in the form digitally, note that you need to “save as” the document to your computer and then email us your form. If you don’t save the document before you send it, your answers won’t be saved.
- During office closures, you may submit the ballot via the mail slot by the front door. We must receive it at the office by 4 PM on Thursday, March 4. If you miss that deadline, you can drop it off at Crosspoint Church on March 4 between 5 and 6:30 PM.
Use this form if you want to assign your vote to the Board, to an SRCA member of your choice, or if you want to participate in the meeting quorum and prize drawing without voting in the election.
- This form is available here for download or in the office. Like the ballot, you can submit it electronically (by saving it to your computer and emailing it), or you can drop a physical copy by the office. (During office closures, leave it via the mail slot by the office door). We must receive it at the office by 4 PM the day of the meeting, or you can drop it off at Crosspoint Church on Thursday, March 4 between 5 and 6:30 PM.
VOTE IN PERSON ON MARCH 4
To enter and collect a ballot, you must present a valid photo ID (Stonebridge Ranch ID or driver’s license with your property address).
- As noted further above, even if you plan to attend the meeting in person, we highly recommend that you vote early using one of the above options. This will cut down on your own wait time and contact points with other people when you sign in. Please come early so we can start on time.
- Check-in begins at 6 PM. The meeting will be held on Thursday, March 4 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. The address is: Crosspoint Church, 2101 S. Stonebridge Dr., McKinney, TX 75072.
If you have any questions about voting or the annual meeting, please contact our onsite staff at 214.733.5800, email@example.com, or via the Submit a Question form. Staff are available M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM. We sincerely thank you for your participation in this vital process! Let your voice be heard through your vote for the two candidates of your choice.
*PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The March 4 Annual Meeting quorum must be achieved for both drawings to occur. The prizes will be awarded equal to a winner’s 2022 annual assessment rate for their lot, whether flat rate or tax value. The prizes are awarded as an account credit against 2022 dues. (There is no cash value or alternate redemption.) In the event a winning owner moves out of the association prior to paying 2022 annual dues, the prize will be forfeited. The two winners will be chosen at random from among all quorum participants combined (early and in-person voters). The winners will be announced on this website by 3 p.m. on Friday, March 5, and staff will privately notify them of their win as well.