The Stonebridge Ranch Aquatic Center is located at 7501 Coronado Drive, next to Stonebridge Plaza >. The center includes a junior Olympic-shaped pool, perfect for the serious lap swimmer as well as families enjoying a fun summer dip. The Aquatic Center also includes a kiddie wading pool with an interactive water feature suited to toddlers. Within the Aquatic Center gates, several shade structures with tables and chairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The pool is staffed with professional lifeguards during all open hours.
We are currently permitted a headcount capacity of 50% by state guidelines. This equates to 74 people at the Aquatic Center. To maximize the number of homeowners visiting our pools, we are admitting swimmers who follow the requirements listed below on a first-come, first-serve basis until we reach capacity.
See the pool hours calendar >. Note that the Aquatic Center is closed on Tuesdays for extra cleaning. (The Beach Club > is closed on Mondays.) In September, the pool hours will be reduced to weekends only.
SRCA homeowners in good standing and their household members may visit the Aquatic Center at no charge. To enter, you must have a balance of less than $50 on your account. You must also provide proof of residency for each household member (by presenting a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID > for each). Renting tenants may access the Beach if they have completed a Transfer of Privileges > with their leasing homeowner. Children age 11 and lower must be accompanied by someone age 18+.
Visitors may bring food and beverages (including alcoholic items) within the pool gates. Note that smoking and glass containers are strictly prohibited. Be sure to transfer all food and drink items (everything from pickles to BYOB drinks) into non-breakable containers before you visit the pool.
If you ride a bike to come to the Aquatic Center, park it in the bike rack by the parking lot. Bikes are not permitted within the pool gates and are not to be parked against the pool fencing, trees in landscaped areas, etc.
- Each resident household may bring up to five (5) non-resident guests at one time.
- Each non-resident guest (age 3+) must pay a fee to enter. The cost for ages 3-49 is $5. For seniors age 50+, the cost is $1.
- We accept cash, checks and money orders. (Credit cards are not accepted.) We appreciate exact cash, and we do not make change for bills higher than $20.
- Homeowners (and tenants who have obtained a Transfer of Privileges) may purchase a guest punch card for $15 at the pool gates. When in the presence of a resident, this punch card permits pool admission to a single guest for five (5) visits. (It may not be used by multiple people for a visit on a single day.)
- New this year, each Stonebridge Ranch household may obtain a Complimentary Guest Pool Pass > good for five (5) complimentary guest visits.
- You will be required to sign a waiver at the gate (even if you have signed one before) acknowledging that you and all members in you party are swimming at your own risk.
- You must have a balance less than $50 on your account to enter. The guards will check this at the gate. If your household has a balance greater than $50, you will be turned away at the gate. If you want to check your balance, it is noted in your private online account >. Follow these instructions if you need to register your account >.
- We will host three swim sessions per day (for general swim only) as noted above. You must follow lifeguard instructions and leave when the swim session ends. Priority entrance will be given to new swimmers waiting in line at the start of each session.
- If you arrive at the pool gates and we have already reached headcount capacity, you will be denied entry.
- We are observing these updated pool guidelines > along with the general rules noted further below. Be advised that face masks are recommended, not required, and that pool toys (such as sand toys and flotation “noodles”) are permitted.
We are now offering an adult lap swim session on weekday mornings at the Aquatic Center (7501 Coronado Drive). The time period is Monday to Friday from 6 to 8 AM (including Tuesdays when the Aquatic Center is closed to the general swim sessions for deep cleaning). To participate, you must be age 18+ and present a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID to enter the pool gates. We anticipate lap swim will continue through Friday, Sept. 4, 2020.
- Children age 0-11 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Beach & Tennis Club or Aquatic Center.
- Food and drinks are welcome, but glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Working service animals are permitted within pool gates, but pets are not permitted.
- Swimsuits are required. Cut-offs and thong bathing suits are not permitted.
- Infants and small children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- Every hour, the lifeguards call a Safety Break time. Swimmers age 18 and under must exit the water for ten minutes. Parents, please encourage your children to use the restroom, drink water, apply sunscreen, etc. during this designated time.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Small children requiring supervision must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large cannon water guns are allowed.
- Please walk in Beach and Pool areas. For your safety, running and horseplay are not permitted.
- In-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. must be kept outside of all pool and sport court gates.
- Food, drinks, and chairs are not permitted in SRCA pools.