The Stonebridge Ranch Aquatic Center is located at 7501 Coronado Drive, next to Stonebridge Plaza. It includes a junior Olympic-shaped pool, perfect for the serious lap swimmer as well as families enjoying a fun summer dip. The Aquatic Center also includes a kiddie wading pool with an interactive water feature suited to toddlers. Within the Aquatic Center gates, several shade structures with tables and chairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
SRCA homeowners in good standing and their household members may visit the Aquatic Center at no charge. To enter the Aquatic Center gates, you must provide proof of residency by presenting a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID. Children twelve and under are not admitted without a parent or designated guardian who is at least 18 years of age. Rental tenants may access the Aquatic Center if they have completed a Transfer of Privileges with their leasing homeowner.
Smoking is not permitted at the Aquatic Center. However, visitors may bring food and beverages (including alcoholic items) within the Aquatic Center gates. Note that glass containers are strictly prohibited for the safety of all residents, so be sure to transfer all food and drink items (everything from pickles to BYOB drinks) into non-breakable containers before you visit the beach.
If you ride a bike to come to the Aquatic Center, please park it in the provided bike rack. Bikes are not permitted within the pool gates and are not to be parked against the Aquatic Center fencing, trees in landscaped areas, etc.
Swim Classes & Water Aerobics
The Aquatic Center pool is ideally suited for kids swimming and adult water aerobic lessons. Such classes are held each pool season between the months of May and August. Check this page in April 2019 for the upcoming lesson hours and details.
Non-resident guests may enter the Aquatic Center gates under the following conditions:
- They must be in the company of a resident who has a Stonebridge Ranch Photo ID. Note that each resident household is permitted a maximum of 5 guests per day, except for major summer holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day) when only 3 guests are permitted per resident household.
- Each guest must pay a fee at the gate to enter. We accept cash, checks and money orders. We greatly appreciate exact cash, and we do not make change for bills higher than $20. Guests ages 3-49 pay $5 each. Guests age 50 years+ pay $1 each. Guests 2 years and younger enter for free.
- Residents may purchase a five-time guest pass for a single person for $15. The five-time guest pass is valid for a single pool season. Unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next. The pass may not be used for multiple people; it is valid only for a single individual to use over the course of five visits. Please note: this pass cannot be purchased at the Aquatic Center gate. It must be purchased at the association office located at 6201 Virginia Parkway. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., so be sure to purchase these passes before the weekend!
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Beach & Tennis Club or Aquatic Center.
- Food and drinks are welcome, but glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted within pool gates.
- Swimsuits are required. Cut-offs and thong bathing suits are not permitted.
- Infants and small children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- Every hour, the lifeguards call a Safety Break time. Swimmers age 18 and under must exit the water for ten minutes. Parents, please encourage your children to use the restroom, drink water, apply sunscreen, etc. during this designated time.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Small children requiring supervision must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
- Please walk in Beach and Pool areas. For your safety, running and horseplay are not permitted.
- In-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. must be kept outside of all pool and sport court gates.
- Food, drinks, and chairs are not permitted in SRCA pools.