The Stonebridge Ranch Beach Club is located at 6201 Virginia Parkway. It includes an iconic beach and swim lagoon and overlooks beautiful Stonebridge Lake. This original amenity has been serving up family fun for over 30 years! Residents enjoy cooling off under shade trees and cabanas, building sand castles, and playing sand volleyball. The pool is staffed by professional lifeguards during all open hours.
(Just down the hill, you’ll find our tennis courts >.)
Special note! Each Tuesday evening this month (Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25), we’re bringing a party atmosphere to the Beach Club at 6201 Virginia Parkway! A DJ will be on hand from 5 to 8 PM to spin family-friendly tunes at the lagoon. Swimmers can text song requests to 214.491.8283.As usual, we will permit residents with ID and their guests on a first-come, first-serve basis until we reach 50% capacity (as mandated by state guidelines). See more details below.
We are currently permitted a headcount capacity of 50% by state guidelines. This equates to 114 people at the Beach Club.
To maximize the number of homeowners visiting our pools, we admit swimmers who follow the requirements listed below on a first-come, first-serve basis until we reach capacity.
See the pool hours calendar >. Note that the Beach Club is closed on Mondays for extra cleaning. (The Aquatic Center > is closed on Tuesdays.) In September, the pool hours will be reduced to weekends only.
SRCA homeowners in good standing and their household members may visit the Beach Club at no charge. To enter, you must have an account balance of less than $50 and provide proof of residency for each household member (by presenting a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID >). Renting tenants may access the Beach if they have completed a Transfer of Privileges > with their leasing homeowner. Children age 11 and lower must be accompanied by someone age 18+.
Visitors may bring food and beverages (including alcoholic items) within the Beach Club gates. Note that smoking and glass containers are strictly prohibited. Be sure to transfer all food and drink items (everything from pickles to BYOB drinks) into non-breakable containers before you visit the beach.
If you ride a bike to come to the Beach Club, park it in the bike rack by the parking lot. Bikes are not permitted within the pool gates and are not to be parked against the Beach Club fencing, trees in landscaped areas, etc.
- Each resident household may bring up to five (5) non-resident guests at one time.
- Each non-resident guest (age 3+) must pay a fee at the gate. The cost for ages 3-49 is $5. For seniors age 50+, the cost is $1.
- We accept cash, checks and money orders. (We do not accept credit cards.) We appreciate exact cash, and we do not make change for bills higher than $20.
- Homeowners (and tenants who have obtained a Transfer of Privileges) may purchase a guest punch card for $15 at the pool gates. When in the presence of a resident, this punch card permits pool admission to a single guest for five (5) visits. (It may not be used by multiple people for a visit on a single day.)
- New this year, each Stonebridge Ranch household may obtain a Complimentary Guest Pool Pass > good for five (5) complimentary guest visits.
- You will be required to sign a waiver at the gate (even if you have signed one before) acknowledging that you and all members in you party are swimming at your own risk.
- You must have a balance less than $50 on your account to enter. The guards will check this at the gate. If your household has a balance greater than $50, you will be turned away at the gate. If you want to check your balance, it is noted in your private online account >. Follow these instructions if you need to register your account >.
- We will host three swim sessions per day (for general swim only) as noted above. You must follow lifeguard instructions and leave when the swim session ends. Priority entrance will be given to new swimmers waiting in line at the start of each session.
- If you arrive at the pool gates and we have already reached headcount capacity, you will be denied entry.
- We are observing these updated pool guidelines > along with the general rules noted further below. Be advised that face masks are recommended, not required, and that pool toys (such as sand toys and flotation “noodles”) are permitted.
Due to the headcount restrictions and the need for increased sanitization, at this time the picnic pavilions and paddle boats are not available for rent.
The pier is also closed to lake access. Watercraft may not be launched from the Beach Club.
- Children age 0-11 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Beach & Tennis Club or Aquatic Center.
- Food and drinks are welcome, but glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Working service animals are permitted within pool gates, but pets are not permitted.
- Swimsuits are required. Cut-offs and thong bathing suits are not permitted.
- Infants and small children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- Every hour, the lifeguards call a Safety Break. Swimmers age 18 and under must exit the water for ten minutes. Parents, please encourage your children to use the restroom, drink water, apply sunscreen, etc. during this designated time.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Small children requiring supervision must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large cannon water guns are allowed.
- Please walk in Beach and Pool areas. For your safety, running and horseplay are not permitted.
- In-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. must be kept outside of all pool and sport court gates.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in SRCA pools.
BEACH CLUB PARKING
Please see the map below. Parking is available in parking areas #3 and #4. On high-traffic days such as Stonebridge Ranch Day, overflow parking is available in the YMCA parking lot and adjacent unpaved lot off of Ridge Road (areas #7 and #6, respectively). The Beach Club is easily accessible from the YMCA via a concrete sidewalk. The circle drive and parking area #2 are for loading/unloading and office parking.