The Stonebridge Ranch Beach & Tennis Club is located at 6201 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX. It boasts a rare beach and swim lagoon in North Texas and offers fun for the whole family. Here you can cool off under shade trees and cabanas, build a sand castle, play a rousing game of sand volleyball, or jump in a paddle boat on Stonebridge Lake. Features include picnic pavilions for rent, pier access to Stonebridge Lake, paddleboat/sailboat rental, and eight tennis courts.
SRCA homeowners in good standing (i.e. who have a zero balance on their account) and their household members may visit the Beach Club at no charge during pools hours. To enter the Beach Club gates, you must provide proof of residency by presenting a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID. Children age 0-11 are not admitted without a parent or designated guardian who is at least 18 years of age. Renting tenants may access the Beach if they have completed a Transfer of Privileges with their leasing homeowner.
Smoking is not permitted at the Beach Club. However, visitors may bring food and beverages (including alcoholic items) within the Beach Club gates. Note that glass containers are strictly prohibited for the safety of all residents, so be sure to transfer all food and drink items (everything from pickles to BYOB drinks) into non-breakable containers before you visit the beach.
If you ride a bike to come to the Beach Club, please park it in the bike rack by the parking lot. Bikes are not permitted within the pool gates and are not to be parked against the Beach Club fencing, trees in landscaped areas, etc.
During select hours on non-holidays, residents may rent the pavilions at the Beach for a fee.
Non-resident guests may enter the Beach Club gates under conditions as listed below.
New this year! On non-holidays during the 2020 season, each household in good standing may bring up to eight (8) guests during pool operating hours. Previously, this number was five (5). On recognized pool holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Stonebridge Ranch Day on Sept. 19, and Labor Day), each household may bring up to three (3) guests.
Each guest (age 3+) must pay a fee at the pool gates to enter. We accept cash, checks and money orders. We appreciate exact cash, and we do not make change for bills higher than $20. The cost for ages 3-49 is $5. For seniors age 50+, the cost is $1.
Homeowners and tenants who have obtained a Transfer of Privileges may purchase a guest punch card for $15 at the pool gates. When in the presence of a resident, this punch card permits pool admission to a single guest for five (5) visits. (It may not be used by multiple people for a visit on a single day.)
COMPLIMENTARY GUEST CARD
This year the Board of Directors has approved a Complimentary Guest Card. Each Stonebridge Ranch household may obtain one (1) card for five (5) free guest pool visits. When the office reopens to walk-ins (it’s currently closed to walk-in traffic due to COVID-19 pandemic), residents will be able to stop by the association office to pick up a pass. Details:
- Residents may use the pass in any combination, for guests of any ages, to achieve the five (5) free guest pool visits.
- The card may be used during non-holiday, non-event pool hours only. It may NOT be used on Memorial Day, July 4th, Stonebridge Ranch Day (Sept. 19), or Labor Day, nor to enter SRCA social events at either pool (e.g. Evening on the Veranda, Family Beach Parties, Teen Splash Hop, etc.)
- In order to obtain the card and present it for use at SRCA pools, your SRCA account must be in good standing (i.e. have a zero balance).
- You may not share your card with another Stonebridge Ranch household. Your card will have your Stonebridge Ranch address on it. A member of your household must present it at the time of use at the pool gate along with a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID. Cards shared fraudulently between households will be forfeited.
Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- You will surrender your card to the lifeguards at the pool gate upon your fifth (5th) use. Each use will be tracked by the lifeguards with a “punch” on the card.
- Renting tenants may obtain a card only after completing a Transfer of Privileges with their leasing homeowner.
- This is a one (1) year pilot program that will be reviewed prior to the 2021 swim season. The Amenities Committee will look closely at pool usage rates to ensure the program doesn’t impact pool capacity or prevent resident household members from use of the pool facilities.
LAKE ACCESS & PADDLE BOAT RENTAL
During Beach Club open hours, Stonebridge Ranch residents age 18+ may sign a waiver to rent association-owned paddleboats and other watercraft on Stonebridge Ranch Lake. To do so, use your Stonebridge Ranch ID to enter the main Beach Club gate. There you’ll sign the waiver and pay the rental fee ($2 per 30 minutes for paddleboats, $5 per 30 minutes for the sailboat or aqua cycle). Next, you’ll visit the lifeguards at the pier gate to pick up your life jackets. Children age 0-11 must be accompanied on the watercraft by someone age 18 or older. You may use the sailboat only if you have previous sailing experience.
During Beach Club open hours, residents with ID are permitted–at their own risk–to launch their own kayaks and sailboats at no charge from the pier. To do so, use your resident ID to enter the main Beach Club gate and alert the lifeguards to your request. They can help you access the driveway connecting to the pier. (The driveway is for loading and unloading only.) You’ll need to sign a waiver at the main Beach Club gate to access the driveway/pier and launch your own craft.
- Children age 0-11 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Beach & Tennis Club or Aquatic Center.
- Food and drinks are welcome, but glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Working service animals are permitted within pool gates, but pets are not permitted.
- Swimsuits are required. Cut-offs and thong bathing suits are not permitted.
- Infants and small children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- Every hour, the lifeguards call a Safety Break. Swimmers age 18 and under must exit the water for ten minutes. Parents, please encourage your children to use the restroom, drink water, apply sunscreen, etc. during this designated time.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Small children requiring supervision must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large cannon water guns are allowed.
- Please walk in Beach and Pool areas. For your safety, running and horseplay are not permitted.
- In-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. must be kept outside of all pool and sport court gates.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in SRCA pools.
BEACH CLUB PARKING
Please see the map below. Parking is available in parking areas #3 and #4. On high-traffic days such as Stonebridge Ranch Day, overflow parking is available in the YMCA parking lot and adjacent unpaved lot off of Ridge Road (areas #7 and #6, respectively). The Beach Club is easily accessible from the YMCA via a concrete sidewalk. The circle drive and parking area #2 are for loading/unloading and office parking.