The Stonebridge Ranch Beach & Tennis Club is located at 6201 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX. It boasts a rare beach and swim lagoon in North Texas and offers fun for the whole family. Here you can cool off under shade trees and cabanas, build a sand castle, play a rousing game of sand volleyball, or jump in a paddle boat on Stonebridge Lake. Features include picnic pavilions for rent, pier access to Stonebridge Lake, paddleboat/sailboat rental, and eight tennis courts.
SRCA homeowners in good standing and their household members may visit the Beach Club at no charge. To enter the Beach Club gates, you must provide proof of residency by presenting a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID. Children twelve and under are not admitted without a parent or designated guardian who is at least 18 years of age. Renting tenants may access the Beach if they have completed a Transfer of Privileges with their leasing homeowner.
Smoking is not permitted at the Beach Club. However, visitors may bring food and beverages (including alcoholic items) within the Beach Club gates. Note that glass containers are strictly prohibited for the safety of all residents, so be sure to transfer all food and drink items (everything from pickles to BYOB drinks) into non-breakable containers before you visit the beach.
If you ride a bike to come to the Beach Club, please park it in the bike rack by the parking lot. Bikes are not permitted within the pool gates and are not to be parked against the Beach Club fencing, trees in landscaped areas, etc.
During select hours on non-holidays, residents may rent the pavilions at the Beach for a fee.
Non-resident guests may enter the Beach Club gates under conditions as listed below.
- They must be in the company of a resident who has a Stonebridge Ranch ID. Note that each resident household is permitted a maximum of 5 guests per day, except for major summer holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day) when only 3 guests are permitted per resident household.
- If you wish to bring more than 5 guests with you on a non-holiday, you might want to consider renting a picnic pavilion. Your rental allows you to bring up to 25 guests. (Pavilions may not be rented on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.)
- Each guest must pay a fee at the gate to enter. We accept cash, checks and money orders. We greatly appreciate exact cash, and we do not make change for bills higher than $20. Guests ages 3-49 pay $5 each. Guests age 50 years+ pay $1 each. Guests 2 years and younger enter for free.
- Residents may purchase a five-time guest pass for a single person for $15. The five-time guest pass is valid for a single pool season. Unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next. The pass may not be used for multiple people; it is valid only for a single individual to use over the course of five visits. Note that this pass cannot be purchased at the Beach Club gate. It must be purchased at the association office, which is located just down the sidewalk from the Beach Club gates at 6201 Virginia Parkway. Non-holiday office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., so be sure to purchase these passes before the weekend!
LAKE ACCESS & PADDLE BOAT RENTAL
During Beach Club open hours, Stonebridge Ranch residents may rent association-owned paddleboats and other watercraft on Stonebridge Ranch Lake. To do so, use your Stonebridge Ranch ID to enter the main Beach Club gate. There you’ll sign a waiver and pay the rental fee ($2 per 30 minutes for paddleboats, $5 per 30 minutes for the sailboat or aqua cycle). Next, you’ll visit the lifeguards at the pier gate to pick up your life jackets. Children under 12 must be accompanied by someone age 18 or older. You may use the sailboat only if you have previous sailing experience.
During Beach Club open hours, residents with ID are permitted–at their own risk–to launch their own kayaks and sailboats at no charge from the pier. To do so, use your resident ID to enter the main Beach Club gate and alert the lifeguards to your request. They can help you access the driveway connecting to the pier. (The driveway is for loading and unloading only.) You’ll need to sign a waiver at the main Beach Club gate to access the driveway/pier and launch your own craft.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Beach & Tennis Club or Aquatic Center.
- Food and drinks are welcome, but glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Working service animals are permitted within pool gates, but pets are not permitted.
- Swimsuits are required. Cut-offs and thong bathing suits are not permitted.
- Infants and small children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- Every hour, the lifeguards call a Safety Break. Swimmers age 18 and under must exit the water for ten minutes. Parents, please encourage your children to use the restroom, drink water, apply sunscreen, etc. during this designated time.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Small children requiring supervision must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
- Please walk in Beach and Pool areas. For your safety, running and horseplay are not permitted.
- In-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. must be kept outside of all pool and sport court gates.
- Chairs are not permitted within the SRCA pools.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in SRCA pools or on the sand beach at the lagoon.
BEACH CLUB PARKING
Please see the map below. Parking is available in parking areas #3 and #4. On high-traffic days such as Stonebridge Ranch Day, overflow parking is available in the YMCA parking lot and adjacent unpaved lot off of Ridge Road (areas #7 and #6, respectively). The Beach Club is easily accessible from the YMCA via a concrete sidewalk. The circle drive and parking area #2 are for loading/unloading and office parking.