The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA) will host its Annual Meeting on Thursday, March 5 at Crosspoint Church (2101 S. Stonebridge Dr., McKinney, TX 75070). 1. Check in begins at 6
The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA) will host its Annual Meeting on Thursday, March 5 at Crosspoint Church (2101 S. Stonebridge Dr., McKinney, TX 75070).
1. Check in begins at 6 p.m. All household members of the SRCA are welcome. Bring a photo ID (your Stonebridge Ranch ID or driver’s license with your property address) to confirm your membership. Each attendant household will receive one ticket in our prize drawing (see #7).
2. During check-in, you can chat with Board candidates. In this year’s election for two Board Director seats, four homeowners have submitted their candidacy. If you would like to ask them any questions before you vote, this is your opportunity. Click here for candidate bios >
3. The meeting will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m. Please come early to check in between 6 and 6:30 p.m. We value your time, so our staff work hard to keep us on schedule. (The meeting will end by 8:30 p.m.)
4. After the call to order, members will cast their votes in the Board election. If you’ve been looking for a way to participate in the ongoing success of our premier community, voting in the election is a powerful way to make your voice heard. Which decision-maker do you want to represent your interests in the coming year?
5. The Board will review 2019 accomplishments and look ahead to 2020. The SRCA Board Directors volunteer on your behalf—this is your chance to hear from all of them in their own words. If you’re curious to learn more about the SRCA mission and vision, strategic plans, or committee initiatives, their presentation is perfect for you. Our Board members will cover these important topics and more.
6. After the Annual Meeting formally adjourns, the mayor plans to present a short State of the City address. Each year residents gain valuable insight into City plans from this update. Past presentations have covered topics such as McKinney transportation, zoning, new businesses, and the like.
7. Finally, we will make our big prize drawing. One lucky attendant homeowner will win the 2021 assessment fee. The recipient must be present to win.
If you participate in helping us reach a quorum by voting online or submitting an Absentee ballot or Proxy form, your household is automatically entered in the drawing. A second winner will be drawn from the online, Absentee and Proxy participants and will be notified the day after the meeting.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The prizes will be awarded equal to a winner’s 2021 annual assessment rate for their lot, whether flat rate or tax value. The prizes are awarded as an account credit against 2021 dues; no cash value or alternate redemption. The March 5 Annual Meeting quorum must be achieved for both drawings to occur. In the event a winning owner moves out of the association prior to paying 2021 annual dues, the prize will be forfeited. Winners will be announced on www.stonebridgeranch.com by 3 p.m. on Friday, March 6.
If you have any questions about the Annual Meeting or Board election, please contact SRCA staff. They are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the association office (6201 Virginia Parkway). Please stop by in person, email email@example.com, call (214) 733-5800, or fill out the ‘Submit a Question’ form at www.stonebridgeranch.com.
Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA)firstname.lastname@example.org 6201 Virginia Parkway, McKinney TX 75071