As outlined by the governing documents for the Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA), each owner of a platted lot is obligated to pay the assessment, which is due January 1 of each year. The Board of Directors has approved the association’s 2020 operating budget. As advised by the Finance Committee, they have voted a 4.5751634% flat rate increase to last year’s fee in order to cover operating expenses. This brings the 2020 flat rate assessment to $800.
Most homeowners in Stonebridge Ranch pay the flat rate assessment noted above. Some original homeowners in our earliest villages pay a different assessment amount based on tax value. For 2020, their rate is calculated by multiplying 0.293882395 times each $100 of assessed valuation (not to exceed $800). All tax-value lots in Stonebridge Ranch will eventually transfer to flat rate lots—a change which occurs when the tax-value lot is sold by the original owner.
Note that some homeowners pay assessments to a village sub-association in addition to the master SRCA homeowner’s association. These are assessed separately from the master association fees and are voted separately by each sub-association’s Board. Villages with sub-associations are Altamura Estates, Ballantrae, Bridge Point, Coronado, Emerald Heights, Fieldstone Place, Grand Traditions, Isleworth, Kings Lake, Lake Point, Live Oak, Muirfield Point, Stonebridge Estates, Summer Point, The Enclave, The Symphony, and Woodland Bridge.
RTI/Community Assoication Managements, the professional management company which oversees SRCA daily operations, provides a number of convenient options for paying your annual assessment each January.
For online payment options, click ‘Homeowner Account Login’ at the top right of this web page to be transferred to the website > of our professional management company, CMA. If you have already set up your private online account, sign in and select your preferred payment option under the ‘Pay Assessments’ drop-down menu tab. If you have not done so yet, you’ll need to register on the site using your private account #, which was sent to you via your mailed Welcome Letter when you moved in. If you need to retrieve your account # to register, call Customer Care at (972) 943-2828.
- Pay by Credit or Debit Card online >. CMA accepts MasterCard, American Express, Visa and Discover. Card payments are handled by a trusted third-party card processor. You pay the credit or debit card processing fee, which is a bank fee and is not paid to the SRCA or CMA.
- Pay by E-check online >. Pay quickly and securely for a $1.99 fee. Neither the association (SRCA) nor the management company (CMA) receives any proceeds from this fee. The $1.99 amount is paid directly to the third-party processor.
- Recurring payment by online > ACH. Enjoy ease and peace of mind, knowing this and future assessments will be paid automatically, on time. You incur no fees unless, for any reason, the payment is rejected by your bank.
OTHER PAYMENT METHODS
- Payment in person with a check. Please bring your signed check to the association office at 6201 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX 75072. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. We do not accept in-person cash or credit/debit card payments.
- Payment by mail with a check or money order. Mail at least 10-15 DAYS BEFORE PAYMENT IS DUE on January 1 to avoid delivery issues and/or late fees. The address for mailing is: Payment Processing Center/ATTN: Stonebridge Ranch Community Association, Inc./P.O. Box 293330/Lewisville, TX 75029-3330
- Pay by Phone. If you would like to pay over the phone or have any questions about billing, please call CMA Customer Care at 972-943-2828.
It is important that residents pay their annual assessments in a timely manner. Collected dues pay the costs of operating the association, including annual maintenance of the common areas and amenities provided for resident use. Residents who are delinquent in paying the annual assessment may not use premier amenities like the Beach & Tennis Club or the Aquatic Center. Similarly, if your account becomes past-due and you set up a payment plan with CMA to clear it, you cannot access SRCA amenities until the balance is paid in full.
Assessments are due January 1 of each year and are delinquent as of Feb. 1. If you do not receive your association bill by January 1, it is your responsibility to contact the corporate CMA office at (972) 943-2800 for a statement copy. You can also submit your request via this website by using our “Submit a Question” form.