Collected dues pay the costs of operating the association, including annual maintenance of the common areas and amenities provided for resident use. As outlined by the governing documents for the Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA), each owner of a platted lot is obligated to pay an annual assessment, which is due January 1 of each year.
The Board of Directors has approved the association’s 2021 operating budget. As advised by the Finance Committee, they voted a 5% flat rate increase to the 2020 fee in order to cover 2021 operating expenses. Thus, the 2021 flat rate assessment is $840.
Most homeowners in Stonebridge Ranch pay the flat rate assessment noted above. Some original homeowners in our earliest villages pay a different assessment amount based on tax value (not to exceed the flat rate fee). All tax value lots in Stonebridge Ranch will eventually transfer to flat rate lots—a change which occurs when the tax value lot is sold by the original owner.
Note that some homeowners pay assessments to a village sub-association > in addition to the master SRCA homeowner’s association. These are assessed separately from the master association fees and are voted separately by each sub-association’s Board.
For online payment options, click ‘Homeowner Account Login’ at the top right of this web page to be transferred to the website > of our professional management company, CMA. If you have already set up your private online account, sign in and select your preferred payment option under the ‘Pay Assessments’ drop-down menu tab.
If you have not done so yet, you’ll need to register on the site using your private account #. See registration instructions here >. CMA’s online payment options include:
- Pay by Credit or Debit Card.
- Pay by E-check.
- Recurring payment by ACH.
OTHER PAYMENT METHODS
- Payment in person with a check. Please bring your signed check to the association office > at 6201 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX 75072. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Note that we do not accept in-person cash or credit/debit card payments.
- Payment by mail with a check or money order. Mail at least 10-15 DAYS BEFORE PAYMENT IS DUE on January 1 to avoid delivery issues and/or late fees. The address for mailing is: Payment Processing Center/ATTN: Stonebridge Ranch Community Association, Inc./P.O. Box 293330/Lewisville, TX 75029-3330
- Payment Plan. If you are unable to pay your assessments by January 1, 2021, please contact Customer Care at 972-943-2828 or firstname.lastname@example.org > to discuss the terms of a payment plan.
- Need Help? If you have billing questions, call CMA Customer Care at 972-943-2828 (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday).
If possible, it is important that homeowners pay their annual assessments in a timely manner. Residents who are delinquent in paying the annual assessment may not use premier amenities like the Beach & Tennis Club or the Aquatic Center. Similarly, if your account becomes past-due and you set up a payment plan with CMA to clear it, you cannot access SRCA amenities until you have a balance of $50 or less.