The SRCA tennis and pickleball courts are open as of Friday, May 1st at noon. (The Board voted to open these sports courts after the May issue of Stonebridge Ranch News went to print, so you will not see the opening of the courts reflected there.) When using the courts, please follow these social distancing guidelines:
- No more than four people are permitted per court.
- Please practice safe hygiene. For example: avoid physical contact with other players, wash your hands prior to game play and/or use hand sanitizer, do not touch your face or cough into your hands and then touch the ball, etc.
- If you are feeling unwell (have an unusual cough, temperature or shortness of breath) or have been exposed within the last 14 days to someone diagnosed with Covid-19, please DO NOT ENTER the courts.
- Homeowner and guest usage of the Tennis or Pickleball courts shall be at their own risk for contracting Covid-19. All players using these courts are encouraged to review relevant CDC guidelines that may be applicable to Covid-19.
CLOSURES FOR YOUR SAFETY
The SRCA Board of Directors has approved the following closures, which are in effect until further notice. If the situation improves, they may be able to reverse some of these decisions before May 31st.
- The association office is closed to walk-ins. Staff are still working to assist residents with association business (M-F 8:30 AM to 5 PM). Please call 214-733-5800 or email email@example.com > if have questions related to your property or account.
- Due to the close physical nature of basketball, the basketball courts are NOT open at this time. Similarly, because we can’t disinfect between each use, SRCA playground equipment (slides, swings, etc.) remains closed.
- The Stonebridge Ranch pools (Beach Club & Aquatic Center) are closed through May 31st. We hope to open the pools by June 1st.
- Residents may engage in outdoor activities like
walking, biking, running and hiking if the social distancing requirement of six feet is maintained.
Along with these closures, please note the following:
- All social events and social club meetings on the SRCA calendar are cancelled through Sunday, May 31st with two exceptions: Book Club and the Electronic Recycling & Paper Shredding Event.
- The Community Room is closed and may not be rented for private events through Sunday, May 31st.
- Stroller Strides and Strides 360 workout classes are cancelled until further notice. If you are already a member of these classes, you can find resources and virtual workouts via the members-only Facebook page. The group is also offering a discounted Virtual Class Pass to anyone who wants to join them. Please email instructor firstname.lastname@example.org > for more info.
This is an evolving situation. We will continue to update residents via this website and our E-News blasts (sign up using the form at the bottom left of this page) and as the situation unfolds.
We thank you for your understanding and care for each other during this pandemic. We’ve heard reports of residents looking out for each other in a variety of ways, and we are inspired by your neighborliness!
We look forward to the day when we can all gather together as a community again! We wish all our residents health and happiness during this unusual time.