CLOSURES FOR YOUR SAFETY
In accordance with the City of McKinney’s mandatory Stay at Home order >, the SRCA Board of Directors has approved the following closures, which are in effect until further notice.
- The association office is closed. Staff are still working remotely to assist residents with association business (M-F 8:30 AM to 5 PM). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org > if have questions related to your property or account. (You may also call 214-733-5800, but email is preferred.)
- All Stonebridge Ranch playgrounds are closed. Per the city’s order, “Children shall not use playground equipment or any other public recreational structures”. Further, “All public or private gatherings of any number of people occurring outside a single household or living unit are prohibited”.
- The Stonebridge Ranch tennis courts and pickleball courts are closed.
- Per the city’s order, residents may “engage in outdoor activities like
walking, biking, running and hiking if the social distancing requirement of six feet is maintained.”
Along with these closures, please note the following:
- Due to print lead times, the April issue of Stonebridge Ranch News went to print before the Stay at Home order was issued. Because of this, be advised the April issue of the magazine does not reflect the recent developments.
- Late fees on delinquent SRCA accounts are waived from March 27 through April 30, 2020.
- All social events and social club meetings on the SRCA calendar are cancelled through Sunday, May 3rd.
- The Community Room is closed and may not be rented for private events through Sunday, May 3rd.
- Stroller Strides and Strides 360 workout classes are cancelled until further notice. If you are already a member of these classes, you can find resources and virtual workouts via the members-only Facebook page. The group is also offering a discounted Virtual Class Pass to anyone who wants to join them. Please email instructor email@example.com > for more info.
This is an evolving situation. We will continue to update residents via this website and our E-News blasts (sign up using the form at the bottom left of this page) and as the situation unfolds.
We thank you for your understanding and care for each other during this pandemic. We’ve heard reports of residents looking out for each other in a variety of ways, and we are inspired by your neighborliness!
We look forward to the day when we can all gather together as a community again! We wish all our residents health and happiness during this unusual time.