There are a number of lakes and ponds located throughout Stonebridge Ranch. One of the most visible is Stonebridge Lake, which is located next to the Beach & Tennis Club at 6201 Virginia Parkway. The lake dam features a walking sidewalk with some of the best views in our community. Residents can easily access this area by walking from a surrounding neighborhood or parking in the lots at the Beach & Tennis Club.
CATCH & RELEASE FISHING
A number of the lakes and ponds within our community are stocked for fishing. Species found here include Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, Channel Catfish, White Crappie, White Bass, Green Sunfish, Bullhead Catfish, and Inland Silversides. To enjoy our catch-and-release program, please pay attention to these regulations:
- Residents may fish from the banks of Stonebridge Lake, the Wellington Ponds, Cascades Lake, Millard Pond, Fountainview Pond, La Cima Lake, and Quail Creek Pond (see addresses below).
- Each pond designated for catch-and-release fishing is marked with signage to that effect.
- Non-designated ponds should not be used for fishing; they serve primarily to provide storm-water retention and natural beauty.
- As when enjoying any Stonebridge Ranch amenity, remember to carry Stonebridge Ranch ID with you. Guests of residents may fish from the designated ponds, but only when accompanied by an ID-carrying resident.
- If you have questions about water areas or if you observe beaver activity, please call the association office at 214-733-5800.
The ponds at Wellington
This series of ponds is located on Wellington Point Drive.
3301 Bahnman Drive (adjacent to Tom Allen Jr. City Park)
This pond is located at Millard Pond Dr. and Stonebridge Dr.
This picturesque pond is located at Custer Rd. and Fountainview Dr.
La Cima Lake
La Cima Lake is located at Stonebridge Dr. and Watch Hill Lane.
Quail Creek Pond
This small pond is located at Quail Creek Rd. and Lake Forest Dr.