Stonebridge Ranch is known throughout Collin County for our beautiful common area landscaping. Because our community comprises over 5,000 acres, including 500+ acres of open common space, ensuring the visual beauty of our surroundings for residents is no small task.
The Landscape and Grounds (L & G) Committee plays a vital role in the maintenance and beautification of Stonebridge Ranch. Their responsibilities include:
- Updating and overseeing an annual Master Landscape Plan to prioritize landscaping and hardscape projects.
- Selecting annual flowers for common entrances.
- Choosing plantings for commons areas throughout the community.
- Reviewing monthly landscaping reports to identify areas needing improvement.
- Taking annual monument and entrance lighting tours to identify areas in need of maintenance.
The L & G Committee meets monthly on the second Thursday at 9:30 a.m. Meetings are held in the Board Room at the association office. Committee volunteers choose their own meeting times to fit their members’ schedules.