When a new homeowner purchases a property within Stonebridge Ranch, each one automatically becomes a member of the Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA). Our homeowners make up our membership.
The SRCA was chartered in 1988. Its purpose is to protect the value and desirability of our single-family, residential neighborhoods by:
- Budgeting, billing and collecting SRCA annual assessments >
- Maintaining 500+ acres of shared common areas >
- Managing our extensive portfolio of recreational amenities >
- Presenting lifestyle events > suited for residents of all ages
- Providing long-term financial management > in order to repair and replace shared assets as needed
- Ensuring insurance coverage necessary to protect association assets
- Protecting property values by championing our Modification Design Guidelines > and SRCA landscaping standards >
- Overseeing daily operations related to all our strategic goals
- And more!
As part of the closing process, those purchasing homes in Stonebridge Ranch are provided access to the Governing Documents > which have safeguarded our community for over thirty years. These covenants and bylaws define the roles, responsibilities and goals of our 9,400+ members, seven elected officials, 50+ appointed volunteers, and professional management team. Like any organization, we have been able to thrive through many changes over time because of the goodwill efforts and daily contributions of everyone who has lived and worked within our borders.