There are many parks located throughout the villages of Stonebridge Ranch. Residents may use all of these areas whether they are located in your specific neighborhood or not. Our Courtesy Patrol officers monitor these parks to prevent unauthorized use by non-residents, so please be prepared to show your Stonebridge Ranch ID if requested.
POLICIES FOR USE
- Non-residents may enjoy these areas when in the company of a card-carrying resident.
- Park areas are not available for reservation or rental. They are available daily on a first-come, first-serve basis from sunrise until dark.
- Please be courteous when using facilities maintained by our association.
- If you visit a park or playground for a party or group gathering, you are responsible to clean the facility of your items. Do not leave trash cans overflowing or leave debris behind.
- Group use of athletic field areas should be limited to one (1) hour if other groups are waiting to use the area.
- Visitors/residents may not use park areas to teach private or group athletic lessons for a fee.
- Visitors assume all risk when utilizing common area owned by the Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA). The SRCA offers no warranty or fitness for use in regards to COVID-19.
The following is a list of SRCA parks and playgrounds. If you spot a maintenance issue at a park owned by the SRCA, please report it via this website form.
Click here to view a map of SRCA parks and playgrounds.
Arbor Glen Park
Beach & Tennis Club
6201 Virginia Parkway
Eagle Creek Park
Nora Haney Park
Located on the east side of Lake Forest Dr. between Glen Oaks/Eldorado Dr.
Quail Creek Park
The Park at Plainfield
Saddlehorn Ridge Park
Stanford Meadow Park
Stonebridge Plaza Playgrounds
7501 Coronado Drive
Willow Brook Pocket Park
Wren Creek Pocket Park
1701 Camberton Drive
Wyndsor Grove Pocket Park
ON-SITE CITY PARKS
Stonebridge Ranch is also adjacent to five municipal parks, which are maintained by the City of McKinney >. If you spot maintenance issues at the following parks, please report them directly to the City >.
W.B.Finney Park is located at 6350 Glen Oaks Drive. It is comprised of 13.3 acres and includes one picnic shelter with electrical outlets, two play structures, swings, two softball backstops, a hike and bike trail, and two open turf areas for playing soccer. The park has no restrooms. Parking is available at Glen Oaks Elementary.
Falcon Creek Park is located at 301 Peregrine Drive. It is comprised of 11.6 acres and includes one picnic shelter, a play structure, swings, a ½-acre fishing pond, a softball field, a hike and bike trail, a multi-purpose court and open turf areas for playing soccer. The park has no restrooms, but it does include 16 parking spaces.
Gabe Nesbitt Park is a 150-acre area located at 7001 W. Eldorado Parkway. It includes the Apex Center, baseball and softball fields, a jogging track, the John and Judy Gay Library, open space, the PSA Arena, a skate park, a tennis complex, and onsite parking. soccer fields, tennis courts, picnic shelters,playgrounds, and connecting hike-and-bike trails.
Tom Allen, Jr. Park is located at 3301 Bahnman Drive. This six-acre area includes one picnic shelter, a free play structure with swings, a hike and bike trail, and 44 parking spaces.
Carey Cox Memorial Park is a 10-acre park located at 1611 N. Stonebridge Dr. It has one picnic shelter with electrical outlets, a play structure and swings, climbing boulders, a hike and bike trail, and open turf area for playing soccer. There are no restrooms, but there are 15 parking spaces. This park houses the City Parks Administration offices.