The SRCA tennis and pickleball courts are open as of Friday, May 1st at noon. When using the courts, following these social distancing guidelines:
- No more than four people are permitted per court.
- Please practice safe hygiene. For example: avoid physical contact with other players, wash your hands prior to game play and/or use hand sanitizer, do not touch your face or cough into your hands and then touch the ball, etc.
- If you are feeling unwell (have an unusual cough, temperature or shortness of breath) or have been exposed within the last 14 days to someone diagnosed with Covid-19, please DO NOT ENTER the courts.
- Homeowner and guest usage of the Tennis or Pickleball courts shall be at their own risk for contracting Covid-19. All players using these courts are encouraged to review relevant CDC guidelines that may be applicable to Covid-19.
- Courts are open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on an unreserved, first-come, first-play basis, with one exception: the court furthest from the gates is reserved for lessons (see details below) on Tuesdays from 9 to 10 a.m. and during TBD privately scheduled lessons. Our instructors carry official Stonebridge Ranch ID. Other players must vacate the designated court during lesson periods.
- Courts are for use by residents with a Stonebridge Ranch ID.
Each resident may bring up to a maximum of 3 guests.
- In the event of a waiting line, play is limited to 60 minutes and play per resident is limited to one court.
- Proper athletic attire is required.
- The pickleball courts are not to be used for any activities other than pickleball. Cleats, in-line skates, skateboard, bikes, etc. are not permitted.
- Lessons not authorized by the association are prohibited.
We are now offering pickleball lessons with IPTPA Certified Pickleball instructors who love the game and can’t wait to share their passion for the sport with you!
Location The court furthest from the gate at the Stonebridge Plaza pickleball courts (7501 Coronado Drive).
Equipment Paddles and balls are provided. Bring water to drink and wear tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, and sunscreen.
Payment Cash only, payable at the activity.