As of 2016, Stonebridge Ranch is home to pickleball courts, allowing residents easy access to the fastest-growing sport in the nation! Our courts are located at Stonebridge Plaza (7501 Coronado Drive) next to the Aquatic Center. The Pickleball Court rules are as follows:
- Courts are open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on an unreserved, first-come, first-play basis, with one exception: the court furthest from the gates is reserved for lessons (see details below) on Tuesdays from 9 to 10 a.m. and during TBD privately scheduled lessons. Our instructors carry official Stonebridge Ranch ID. Other players must vacate the designated court during lesson periods.
- Courts are for use by residents with a Stonebridge Ranch ID.
Each resident may bring up to a maximum of 3 guests.
- In the event of a waiting line, play is limited to 60 minutes and play per resident is limited to one court.
- Proper athletic attire is required.
- The pickleball courts are not to be used for any activities other than pickleball. Cleats, in-line skates, skateboard, bikes, etc. are not permitted.
- Lessons not authorized by the association are prohibited.
We are now offering pickleball lessons with IPTPA Certified Pickleball instructors who love the game and can’t wait to share their passion for the sport with you!
Location The court furthest from the gate at the Stonebridge Plaza pickleball courts (7501 Coronado Drive).
Equipment Paddles and balls are provided. Bring water to drink and wear tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, and sunscreen.
Payment Cash only, payable at the activity.
Beginners Pickleball Clinic (15Y+) Tuesdays 9 to 10 a.m. If you are looking to advance your pickleball skills, join this class for beginner players. This course is limited to 6 students (minimum of 3) and costs $15 per person per class. Register by contacting Mary Hodge: text, email, or call. Walk-ins are welcome if there is room.
Private and Semi-Private Lessons (10Y+) Time TBD. Improve your pickleball game with learner-specific instruction tailored to your goals. Schedule an individual or small group (4 max) lesson by calling David Wilmot or Mary Hodge to arrange a convenient time. The cost is 40/hr for 1 person, $30/hr for 2 people, or $20/hr for 3-4 people.