Pickleball is a great group sport for residents of all ages. When using the courts, please follow these social distancing guidelines:
- No more than four people are permitted per court.
- Please practice safe hygiene. For example: avoid physical contact with other players, wash your hands prior to game play and/or use hand sanitizer, do not touch your face or cough into your hands and then touch the ball, etc.
- If you are feeling unwell (have an unusual cough, temperature or shortness of breath) or have been exposed within the last 14 days to someone diagnosed with Covid-19, please DO NOT ENTER the courts.
- All players shall be at their own risk for contracting Covid-19. The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA) does not insure attendees’ safety or offer any warranty in relation to COVID-19.
- Courts are for use by residents with a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID >.
- Each resident may bring up to a maximum of 3 guests.
- Proper athletic attire is required.
- The pickleball courts are not to be used for any activities other than pickleball. Cleats, in-line skates, skateboard, bikes, etc. are not permitted.
- Lessons not authorized by the association are prohibited.
- Courts are open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on an unreserved, first-come, first-play basis.
- Play is limited to one hour per court. Please be considerate and watch your time.
- Once all courts are full with at least four players waiting, Open Play starts and the Paddle Racking rotation rules noted below go into effect.
OPEN PLAY/PADDLE RACKING
- Once Paddle Racking starts, you are limited to play one (1) game to 11 points, or to 20 minutes of drilling/practice if not playing a game.
- Only doubles play is allowed (no singles).
- Once your game/time is complete, all four (4) players must leave the court and place their paddles in the last open spaces on the rack or in the last spaces with fewer than four (4) paddles.
- The paddle rack NEXT sign moves through sets of four (4) racked paddles from left to right, then starts over in the left most position.
- When only two players are waiting, winners stay and the two (2) waiting players join that court.