As of 2016, Stonebridge Ranch is home to pickleball courts, allowing residents easy access to the fastest-growing sport in the nation! Our courts are located at Stonebridge Plaza (7501 Coronado Drive) next to the Aquatic Center. The Pickleball Court rules are as follows:
- Courts are open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on an unreserved, first-come, first-play basis, with one exception: the court furthest from the gates is reserved for lessons (see details below) on Tuesdays from 9 to 10 a.m. and during TBD privately scheduled lessons. Our instructors carry official Stonebridge Ranch ID. Other players must vacate the designated court during lesson periods.
- Courts are for use by residents with a Stonebridge Ranch ID.
Each resident may bring up to a maximum of 3 guests.
- In the event of a waiting line, play is limited to 60 minutes and play per resident is limited to one court.
- Proper athletic attire is required.
- The pickleball courts are not to be used for any activities other than pickleball. Cleats, in-line skates, skateboard, bikes, etc. are not permitted.
- Lessons not authorized by the association are prohibited.
We are now offering pickleball lessons with IPTPA Certified Pickleball instructors who love the game and can’t wait to share their passion for the sport with you!
Location The court furthest from the gate at the Stonebridge Plaza pickleball courts (7501 Coronado Drive).
Equipment Paddles and balls are provided. Bring water to drink and wear tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, and sunscreen.
Payment Cash only, payable at the activity.
Ladder League Friendly Competition
Friday mornings: Oct 11, 18, and 25 on Court #3
Session 1: 8am – 9:30am for 4 players
Session 2: 9:30am – 11:00am for 4 players
How does your game stack up? Can you get to the top rung? Whether you are new or experienced, join this friendly Ladder League and see. Four players play three games to 15 points each day. How many points will you score? Total your own individual game scores and see how far up the ladder you can go in 3 weeks. Space is limited to 8 players. Register now by contacting Mary Hodge (text, email, or call her at 972.896.9234 or email@example.com). Registration fee is $10 for all 9 games. Winner gets their $10 investment back! Second place receives $5. Please bring cash to the first game on Oct 11. Go play!
Private and Semi-Private Lessons Improve your pickleball game with learner-specific instruction tailored to your goals. You can schedule an individual or small group (4 max) lesson. Contact David or Mary using the contact info posted above on the page to arrange a convenient time. The cost is $30 per person per hour for 1 person; $25 per person per hour for 2 people; or $20 per person per hour, 3-4 people. (Pricing valid through Dec. 31.)
NEW! Beginners Pickleball Beginner lessons are for all family members ages 10 and up. Kids under 10 must be joined by a parent. Schedule your weekday morning, 1-hour session by appointment with Mary or David between the hours of 7 and 9 a.m. The cost is $20 per person for a one-hour session. This discounted rate is good through Dec. 31.