Pickleball is one of the fastest-growing sports in the nation. It’s a great group activity for residents of all ages! In 2016, the SRCA installed three courts at Stonebridge Plaza (7501 Coronado Drive). They are one of the most in-demand amenities in our impressive portfolio.
Players are at their own risk for contracting Covid-19 when using the courts. The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA) does not insure attendees’ safety or offer warranty in relation to COVID-19.
PICKLEBALL COURT RULES
- Courts are for use by residents with a valid form of Stonebridge Ranch ID.
- Each resident may bring up to a maximum of 3 guests.
- Proper athletic attire is required.
- The pickleball courts are not to be used for any activities other than pickleball. Cleats, in-line skates, skateboard, bikes, etc. are not permitted.
- Lessons not authorized by the association are prohibited.
- All sports courts in Stonebridge Ranch may be used on a first-come, first-serve basis when lessons are not in session.
- Courts are open 6 AM to 10 PM (11 PM June—August).
- Play is limited to one hour per court. Please be considerate and watch your time.
- Once all courts are full with at least four players waiting, Open Play starts and the Paddle Racking rotation rules noted below go into effect.
- Pickleball may be played on Court #8 only at the tennis courts (6201 Virginia Parkway).
OPEN PLAY/PADDLE RACKING
- Once Paddle Racking starts, you are limited to play one (1) game to 11 points, or to 20 minutes of drilling/practice if not playing a game.
- Only doubles play is allowed (no singles).
- Once your game/time is complete, all four (4) players must leave the court and place their paddles in the last open spaces on the rack or in the last spaces with fewer than four (4) paddles.
- The paddle rack NEXT sign moves through sets of four (4) racked paddles from left to right, then starts over in the left most position.
- When only two players are waiting, winners stay and the two (2) waiting players join that court.
Residents may sign up for pickleball lessons for a paid fee with our approved private instructor. (Lessons by non-approved instructors are not permitted.) For pricing, scheduling, and complete details, please contact Jeremy Puckett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469.534.6092.