The seven picnic pavilions located at the Beach Club (6201 Virginia Parkway) are available for rental by residents during select hours. All other picnic tables, pavilions, etc. throughout Stonebridge Ranch are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a Beach Club pavilion has not been rented for private use, it is available to beach-goers during open pool hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
BEACH CLUB PAVILION RENTAL
- Pavilions may be reserved during two time slots, either from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (When the pool is open from Noon to 5 p.m., only the 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. slot is available.)
- Residents may reserve no more than two (2) picnic pavilions for private use per day.
- Corporate parties at pavilions during pool hours are limited to Tuesday to Friday.
- The weekday pavilion rental fee is $25. The weekend rental fee is $40. We accept only check or money order.
- Up to 25 guests may enter the Beach Club as part of the pavilion rental. The total number of guests for a pavilion party, including residents and non-resident guests, shall not exceed 25 people. Importantly, each non-resident guest must also pay the $5 Beach Club guest fee at the gate to enter.
- You must make your pavilion reservation in person at the association office at least 3 business days in advance. (For example, if you want to rent a pavilion for a Saturday, you need to do so by the Wednesday before.)
- Your reservation will not be made until you have paid the rental fee and submitted the Pavilion Rental Agreement. The association office is located at 6201 Virginia Parkway. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If you want to bring in catered food during your pavilion rental, you must obtain prior permission as part of your paperwork submission.
- Pavilions are not available for rental on Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor Day. During these swim holidays, the pavilions may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Call the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions related to rentals.
WANT TO RENT THE BEACH CLUB?
SRCA members are permitted to rent the entire Beach Club for private group functions on weekdays in the months of May and September subject to availability based on the SRCA event schedule and staffing considerations. The Rental Fee is $1000 plus the direct cost of mandatory lifeguards and pool cleaning. If you wish to rent the Beach Club, you must also submit a security deposit of $500 along with a signed Facilities Use Agreement.
Please call the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions related to rentals.