NOTE: the Beach Club is currently closed for the season. The pavilions are not available for rent at this time.
The seven picnic pavilions located at the Beach Club (6201 Virginia Parkway) are available for rent by residents during two time slots, either from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., during pool season (except on swim holidays–see details below).
All other picnic tables, pavilions, etc. throughout Stonebridge Ranch are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a Beach Club pavilion has not been rented for private use, it is available to beach-goers during open pool hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
BEACH CLUB PAVILION RENTAL
- Pavilions may be reserved during two time slots, either from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. When the pool is open from Noon to 5 p.m., only the 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. slot is available.
- Residents may reserve no more than two (2) picnic pavilions for private use per day.
- Corporate parties at pavilions during pool hours are limited to Tuesday to Friday.
- You must make your pavilion reservation in person at the association office at least 3 business days in advance. (For example, if you want to rent a pavilion for a Saturday, you need to do so by the Wednesday before.) Your reservation will not be made until you have paid the rental fee and submitted the Pavilion Rental Agreement. The association office is located at 6201 Virginia Parkway. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The weekday pavilion rental fee is $25. The weekend rental fee is $40. We accept only check or money order.
- Up to 25 guests may enter the Beach Club as part of the pavilion rental. Importantly, each non-resident guest must also pay the Beach Club guest fee or use a valid guest pass at the gate to enter.
- The homeowner renting a pavilion must bring a guest list to provide to the gate guards or stand at the gate to confirm their guests until all arrive.
- If you want to bring in catered food during your pavilion rental, you must obtain prior permission as part of your paperwork submission.
- Pavilions are not available for rental on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, or Stonebridge Ranch Day (Sept. 19). During these swim holidays, the pavilions may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Call the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions related to rentals.