The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association (SRCA) offers broadcast text messaging to help residents stay informed. The program is available only to homeowners via their private online accounts with CMA, our professional management company. Homeowners must subscribe their preferred phone number(s) to the program. We will not send text messages without permission. Read ahead for details, including how to sign up.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our best practice will be to send up to five (5) texts each month. The number will depend on what is news-worthy in a given month.
- Our texts will cover topics of general SRCA interest, such as assessment and voting reminders, closures of our amenities or events due to repair or crisis, tips following a damaging hailstorm event, etc.
- Our short messages will include text only (no images). You can expect texts of 200 characters or less.
- The texts will be a one-way form of alert. The system does not accept replies. (As always, to get verified answers to SRCA questions within 24 business hours, contact staff directly. Call 214.733.5800, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the ‘Submit a Question‘ form on this website.)
- Text messages will be sent during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- This is NOT an emergency or weather-alert system. The service will not be used to inform residents regarding local crime, weather warnings, lost pets, etc.
- Data rates apply (dependent on your carrier, payable by you).
- We plan to offer this as a pilot program for a year. The Communications Committee will review usage rates and user feedback to determine if the program should be renewed in the future.
A homeowner listed on the property deed can register a private online account with CMA at any time using their CMA account number. Once they have an account, a homeowner can opt in to receive broadcast texts at any time. See account subscription and opt-in instructions linked below.
A user can opt out voluntarily at any time. Per industry best practices, an unsubscribe link will be attached to every single text we send. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe via your private online account by un-checking the box(es) next to your phone number(s).
A homeowner moving out of Stonebridge Ranch is automatically unsubscribed when their private online account is deactivated.
If you have questions about registering for an online account with CMA, contact the Customer Care team at 972.943.2828 or email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the Broadcast Text program, call our onsite staff at 214.733.5800.