Aquatic Center Pool Schedule
Scroll below on this page or download the PDF
What is Required to Enter the Aquatic Center?
Members in good standing may use the Aquatic Center at no charge. Each resident must have a Stonebridge Ranch photo ID as proof of residency in order to enter (or, if applicable, another form of ID which includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License).
Stonebridge Ranch ID Cards are issued at the SRCA office. ID cards for growing children are replaced with new photos on an as-need basis (about every three years.) Please note that the parent needs to supply the birth certificate or passport of the child each time the ID card is printed to prove residency. If you lose your ID, replacement cards are available at a cost of $5.00 each.
Need a photo ID? Click here for info.
Lap Swim at the Aquatic Center
Lap swimming will be available at the Aquatic Center from 6 to 8 a.m. Monday-Friday between the dates of Monday, May 29 and Friday, August 31 (excluding Wednesday, July 4). There is no charge. Lap swim is for Stonebridge Ranch residents with ID, ages 18 and up ONLY.
Water Aerobics at the Aquatic Center
2018 Water Aerobics will be offered at the Aquatic Center from June 12 through the end of September. The classes will be held each Tuesday and Thursday morning from 8 to 9 a.m. Each class is $5 cash per person, or you can pay by check for multiple classes at a time. We do not accept credit or debit cards. Water Aerobics is for residents age 21+ only. Don't forget your sun hat, sunglasses, lotion, water bottle, swim shoes, towel, etc. To register, click here
NOTE: Residents may bring guests with them to SRCA pools. Guests are not allowed access unless they are in the company of a Stonebridge Ranch resident with ID.
$ 5.00 Per Guest for ages 3-49 (purchase at the pool gate)
$1.00 Per Guest for ages 50 years+ (purchase at the pool gate)
Kids 2 and under are free
$15.00 for a 5-time access pass (Important note: Residents can purchase this pass at the Association Office at 6201 Virginia Parkway. The 5-time pass can not be purchased at the gate. Office hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The 5-time pass is good for one annual pool season only; unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next. Further, this pass may not be used for multiple people; it is good only for one individual to use 5 times.)
Maximum of 5 guests per day/3 guests on holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Stonebridge Ranch Day and Labor Day)
(Note: The 5/3 guests noted above are allowed per Stonebridge Ranch household, not per resident)
Cash, checks and money orders are accepted forms of guest fee payment at the gate. Please note that exact cash is appreciated and that we do not make change for bills higher than $20.
Please contact the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions regarding rentals.
SWIM SEASON RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Stonebridge Ranch Resident I.D. cards or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, are required upon entry.
• At the Aquatic Center and Beach Club, children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
• The Aquatic Center and Beach Club are both smoke-free facilities.
• Food and Drinks are welcome! ---GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED.
• Please keep pets outside the Beach Club and Aquatic Center fence area.
• Swim suits only---NO ‘CUT-OFFS’, SHORTS OR THONG BATHING SUITS.
• Infants and small children are required to wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
• For your safety -- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED!
• Flotation devices are permitted with the exception of rafts. Any child wearing a life vest must stay in the Pool area; an adult must be with them AT ALL TIMES.
• Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
• Please walk in Beach and Pool area - NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY!!
• Please keep in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. outside the Beach Club, Aquatic Center fence area, and Tennis Courts.
• Chairs are not permitted in the water due to possible damage to underground pipes.
• Food and drinks must be kept beyond sand and out of water at the Beach Club.
• To operate the sailboats a person must have sailing experience.