The Stonebridge Ranch Community Association is a non-profit Texas corporation chartered in 1988 for the purpose of owning and maintaining the common properties within Stonebridge Ranch and enhancing the quality of life for the property owners and residents. Each property owner is automatically a member of the association. The Bylaws of the Association contain operational information about the rights and obligations of association members. Property owners are also subject to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. (These documents can be revised and updated from time to time by the Board of Directors. To view their current version, go to the Documents tab. Under "Select a Category" choose 'Governing Documents & CC&Rs'.)
Property owners in good standing are entitled to use of the facilities owned by the Association, including the Beach & Tennis Club, Aquatic Center, all parks and open spaces. Membership also grants to owners all voting privileges, duties, obligations, restrictions and liabilities under the Master Declaration, including payment of assessments.
Your onsite homeowners association staff is also available to assist you with your needs Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The association office is located at 6201 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX 75071.
Top Ten Things to Know about 2018 Assessments
- The annual assessments for the master Stonebridge Ranch Community Association are due on Jan.1, 2018.
- You will be receiving your statement soon by mail, or by e-statement if you've signed up to "go green" with the digital statement and pay options at this website. In order for you to take advantage of the available time- and paper-saving tools, we encourage you to register for an account through the "Register" button at the top left of this page if you have not done so already.
- The remittance address for payment by mail is a new local lockbox:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 293330
Lewisville, TX 75029-3330
- The master association flat-rate annual assessment for 2018 is $755. (For 2017, this rate was $740. The Board of Directors voted for a 2.03% increase to the rate for 2018 at their October 2017 Board meeting.)
- This is the first time the assessment rate has been increased in six years. The Board has worked very hard to ensure sound financial management of our shared resources amidst rising market costs.
- A small number of homeowners who have tax-value lots in Stonebridge Ranch do not pay the flat rate assessment. Instead, they pay a rate based on the estimated property value of their lot. For 2018, the rate for these homeowners has also increased by 2.03% and will be calculated by multiplying .27735152 times each $100 of assessed valuation (not to exceed the flat rate of $755 for 2018). All tax-value lots transfer to the flat rate assessment when they are sold by the original homeowner to a new owner.
- Homeowners in some villages in Stonebridge Ranch pay village sub-association dues in addition to those of the master Stonebridge Ranch homeowner's association. The assessment rate for each sub-association is determined by the Board of Directors for that sub-association. The statements for sub-association dues are mailed separately from the master association statements. Villages with sub-associations include: Altamura Estates, Ballantrae, Bridge Point, Coronado, The Enclave, Fieldstone Place, Grand Traditions, Isleworth, Kings Lake, Lake Point, Live Oak, Muirfield Point, Stonebridge Estates, Summer Point, Symphony, and Woodland Bridge.
- The 2018 master association budget summary will be published in the January 2018 issue of the Stonebridge Ranch News.
- For general questions, please call the Association office at 214.733.5800.
- If you need help registering for an account or signing up for the e-statement service at this website, call Customer Care at 972.943.2828.