We’re here to Help
Our homeowner’s association is professionally managed by RTI/Community Management Associates, Inc. (CMA).
The reception desk for the onsite office can be reached at (214) 733-5800. Onsite staff are available M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM, to respond to queries.
Read ahead for the phone directory related to specific issues and departments.
I Have a Question About…
Compliance and Home Improvements
e.g. You need help with your Modification Application or understanding the Modification Design Guidelines, or you’ve received a notice about the maintenance of your yard or fence
- For questions related to a fencing-related Modification Application, contact Joshua Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-733-5807. For questions related to all other types of Modification Applications, contact Melba Siebel at 214.733.5819 or email@example.com.
- For compliance questions, queries about the Modification Design Guidelines, or issues related to a violation notice, call 214.733.5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to support staff on our compliance team.
Use of SRCA Amenities
Common Area Landscaping Issues
e.g. Plant beds at a village entrance, common area sprinklers, tree maintenance in an SRCA park, etc.
- You can report the issue using our easy online Report an Issue form, or by contacting the office staff at 214.733.5800 or email@example.com (M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM).
- If you spot a broken sprinkler in common area during office hours, please call the onsite office at 214-733-5800 immediately. If it’s after hours, call Courtesy Patrol at 214-794-4945.
Courtesy Patrol in Common Areas
Street Light Outages & Street Parking issues
McKinney City Council
- General inquiries for the McKinney City Council may be directed to 972-547-7501. For more contact phone numbers and information related to the Council, please visit the City’s website.
SRCA Board of Directors or Volunteer Committees
onsite Staff Directory