We’re here to Help
Our homeowner’s association is professionally managed by RTI/Community Management Associates, Inc. (CMA).
The main phone line for the onsite office is (214) 733-5800, and onsite staff are available M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Read ahead for the phone directory related to specific inquiries and issues.
I Have a Question About…
Compliance and Home Improvements
e.g. You need help with your Modification Application or understanding the Modification Design Guidelines, or you’ve received a notice about the maintenance of your yard or fence
- For questions related to a fencing-related Modification Application, contact Joshua Merritt at email@example.com or 214-733-5807. For questions related to all other types of Modification Applications, contact Melba Siebel at 214.733.5819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For compliance questions, queries about the Modification Design Guidelines, or issues related to a violation notice, call 214.733.5800 or email email@example.com to be directed to support staff on our compliance team.
Use of SRCA Amenities
Common Area Landscaping Issues
e.g. Plant beds at a village entrance, common area sprinklers, tree maintenance in an SRCA park, etc.
- Contact Brock Whetstone, Landscape & Grounds Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org > or 214-733-5813. Alternatively, you can report the issue using our easy online Report an Issue > form.
- If you spot a broken sprinkler in common area during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.), please call the onsite office at 214-733-5800 immediately. If it’s after hours, call Courtesy Patrol at 214-794-4945.
Courtesy Patrol in Common Areas
Street Light Outages & Street Parking issues
McKinney City Council
- General inquiries for the McKinney City Council may be directed to 972-547-7501. For more contact phone numbers and information related to the Council, please visit the City’s website >.
SRCA Board of Directors or Volunteer Committees
onsite Staff Directory
Lifestyle & Tennis Director
Landscape & Grounds Manager