Who To Call

We’re here to Help

Our homeowner’s association is professionally managed by RTI/Community Management Associates, Inc. (CMA).

The reception desk for the onsite office can be reached at (214) 733-5800. Onsite staff are available M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM, to respond to queries.

Read ahead for the phone directory related to specific issues and departments.


I Have a Question About…

Compliance and Home Improvements

e.g. You need help with your Modification Application or understanding the Modification Design Guidelines, or you’ve received a notice about the maintenance of your yard or fence

Use of SRCA Amenities

e.g. How to get my Stonebridge Ranch ID, renting a Beach Club pavilion or the Community Room, etc.

My Account

e.g. Billing questions re: annual assessments, refinancing, making a payment; resale certificates; questions about your online account, such as how to reset your password, etc.

Common Area Landscaping Issues

 e.g. Plant beds at a village entrance, common area sprinklers, tree maintenance in an SRCA park, etc.

  • You can report the issue using our easy online Report an Issue form, or by contacting the office staff at 214.733.5800 or srca@cmamanagement.com (M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM).
  • If you spot a broken sprinkler in common area during office hours, please call the onsite office at 214-733-5800 immediately. If it’s after hours, call Courtesy Patrol at 214-794-4945.

e.g. This website, the Stonebridge Ranch News magazine, SRCA email blasts, etc.

Courtesy Patrol in Common Areas
  • If you witness an after-hours, non-emergency in association-owned common area, call Courtesy Patrol at 214-794-4945.
  • If you spot suspicious activity, call the City of McKinney Non-Emergency Police at 972-547-2700.
  • In the case of an emergency, call 911.
Street Light Outages & Street Parking issues
  • To report street light outages, please contact the electric company directly. Visit the City of McKinney website for more information.
  • For street parking issues, call the City of McKinney Non-Emergency Police at 972-547-2700. The association does not provide enforcement re: street parking issues.
McKinney City Council
  • General inquiries for the McKinney City Council may be directed to 972-547-7501. For more contact phone numbers and information related to the Council, please visit the City’s website.
SRCA Board of Directors or Volunteer Committees
General Inquiries

onsite Staff Directory

Office & Operations Support